About Masterflex Peristaltic Pumps
P/S Series Pumps
• Masterflex manufactures a broad range of peristaltic pumps ideally suited for many biopharmaceutical process and laboratory applications. They offer several features: High volumetric efficiency allows operation in metering
• Pump flow rates from 0.1 lpm to 37lpm
• Masterflex pumps have no seals in contact with the medium pumped
• Broad selection of Masterflex tubing for biopharmaceutical pump applications
• The pumps have no valves to clog
• Masterflex Peristaltic Pumps are capable of running dry with and pumping fluids with high quantities of entrained air
• Multi-Channel models for low pulsation requirements
• Masterflex P/S and B/T Series pumps have a choice between Easy-Load and High Perfomancne Pump Heads
• A wide choice of pump tube matierials including, C-Flex, platinum cured silicone, Tygon and Pharmed More...
I/P Series Pumps
Masterflex I/P Series Pumps: Generally there are two types of peristaltic pumps – tube and hose pumps. The biggest distinction is that hose pumps are high pressure while their counterparts are low pressure. High pressure hose pumps typically have thicker, reinforced tubing hence their name “hose,” pumps. But if you want a peristaltic pump for your manufacturing process, one like the Masterflex® I/P (Industrial/Process) Tube Pump can help.
This equipment has powerful motors and staves off contaminants such as dust and water. I/P systems deliver flow rates from 0.012 to 13 LPM. It’s great for quick fluid transfer in your lab. While high pressure hose pumps require tougher material which slows down the flow and forces the system to work harder. Whether you get hose pumps or its faster counterpart aligning chemicals with the right tubing material is essential for safety and maintenance. More...
B/T Series Pumps
Masterflex BT Series Pumps: Masterflex Peristaltic Pumps B/T Series is include with Masterflex Pumps Fixed Speed, Digital Variable, Analog Variable, Air Powered, and Masterflex Pumps Head Adapters. BT Series Masterflex Peristaltic Pumps is simple one-hand opening/closing, high-volume & high-accuracy dispensing, simple intuitive controls, reinforced base & motor mount with return bend for easy installation.
Enviroflex L Series Hose Pumps:
Thermo Scientific* Enviroflex L Series pumps provide all the benefits of other peristaltic pumps, with a number of key benefits—slower operating speed for a given flow rate; and rotating rollers for soft hose compression. Thermo Fisher Scientific has partnered with Environmental Pumping Solutions to supply the Enviroflex L Series peristaltic hose pumps. The L Series pumps improve process fluid handling by reducing downtime and energy consumption. More...
CAREERS AT BPE
Pump Drives Masterflex P/S Series Masterflex pumps Canada Masterflex I/P Tubing I/P Series Peristaltic Pump Tubing P/S Series Parts Accessories Masterflex I/P Series pumps Masterflex Pumps Drives L Series Hose Pumps Masterflex Pumps Masterflex Pump Masterflex Peristaltic Pumps Hose Pumps Pumps Heads Masterflex B/T Tubing B/T Series Masterflex P/S Tubing
All of our products
I/P Pump Systems
- Fixed Speed Washdown
- Standard & Industrial Process
Since its establishment in 1970, Burt Process Equipment is been the leading distributor and solution integrator for Ingersoll Rand (IR) Masterflex Pump Canada. We are committed to provide only the best of the class products, solution and services to our customers. And Masterflex Pumps Peristaltic Pumps Canada are the best in its class of products. Whether you are looking for the right Masterflex Pumps and Peristaltic Pumps Canada or help in choosing the right pumps and components for your application Burt Process Equipment is the right choice for you. Our experience team members are here to help you with their extensive years of experience, knowledge and commitment only to excellence.
• Masterflex Pumps Canada > Masterflex Peristaltic Pumps > Masterflex Peristaltic Pumps Tubing